Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

There's A Conspiracy To Bring Me Down; Davido Cries Out


Young fast-rising musician, Davido is
not happy with his critics. He believes
there is some sort of conspiracy by
somebody or a group of persons to
bring him down at all cost, especially
with regards to the assault case against
him.

Below is how he reacted to the
development:

"I want to assure all my beloved
fans and friends that, I am not
wanted by the police and no officer
in the Nigerian police gave an order
for my arrest. I went to the police
some weeks ago to give a
statement and cleared my name.

I did not beat up any taxi driver and
the lady that hired the taxi driver
and all those that are involved in
this matter have made statements
to the police and none of them
mentioned my name except the taxi
driver who claims that a large sum
of money was missing in his taxi, in
fact the lady in question stated that
she was not beaten by anyone and
that nobody assaulted the taxi
driver.

This is a case of blackmail, and I
have resolved not to succumb to
any blackmail for money. And to all
those that are involved in this
conspiracy to bring me down, I
want to remind you that God
Almighty himself got me to where I
am today in my music career and
you will not succeed in your
devilish efforts to bring me down. "

No comments:

Post a Comment