Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Man dies during sex in Calabar


It was a tragic end to Ete Samuel who
lives at No. 14 Ekpo Abasi lane in
Calabar, Cross River State as he gave up
the ghost during a marathon sex with
his love bird in a short time spot.

It was gathered that Ete Samuel as he
was popularly called is married with
kids but his animalistic zeal was so
uncontrollable that he was fond of
abandoning his family to satisfy his
sexual orge with ladies of easy virtue at
red light joints.

However, Samuel who was said to be in
his thirty with his customer Miss Peace
Idorenyin who resides at Target Street
close to Calabar Zoo had gone to one of
the cheap short time spot to as usual
have a full dose of one another. But the
lover boy never knew that death was
lurking around him.

It was gathered that the duo chose the
short time spot located at 8 Atu Street
for early evening sex session before the
incident happened.

An eye witness who will not want his
name in print disclosed that he was
called at about 5 pm by the operator of
the short time spot to come and help
him as he had a “situation which he
alone could not handle.

When I got there, I went into the room
and saw a young man on the floor with
foam coming out of his mouth and I
called the police which came and took
the corpse to the mortuary and the lady
to Atakpa Police Station,” the source
stated.

When contacted at the Police station,
Peace said she was not the cause of the
death of the man as she has had sex
with several other men and they did not
die.
“I did not kill him as many men have
slept with me and they did not die. This
was not the first time Ete Samuel was
doing it with me.”

She said that when she discovered that
her customer had given up the ghost
while on duty, she would have left the
spot but because she felt she was not
responsible for his death, she stayed
back. “I could have escaped but since I
know I am not the cause of his death I
had to wear him his trouser before
calling people to help me.”

According to her, she noticed that the
man was vibrating and she thought the
man was about reaching orgasm.
But then he did not make any move of
coming down from my body after some
time I pushed him and saw that he was
foaming in his mouth.”

When contacted for confirmation, the
Cross River State Police Public Relations
officer, Barrister Hogan Bassey, an ASP
promised to give detailed information
latter.

Bassey said that the lady under
detention would help the police with
more information ”on how the man
died.”

- Vanguardngr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment