Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Enebeli Elebuwa Begged Me To Heal Him; He's Blackmailing Me –Pastor Fireman


The controversy of the healing of bed-
ridding Nollywood actor, Enebeli
Elebuwa, who has been with stroke for
almost a year now is getting more
interesting. Recently, the veteran actor
begged Nigerians for help and
dismissed his purported healing by a
Lagos-based popular pastor, Sign
Fireman.

The actor, who is now on admission in
an Abuja hospital admitted that he
visited the man of God but maintained
that his condition didn’t improve as
many have been made to believe.

Angered by the sick actor's comment,
Pastor Fireman decided to give his own
side of the story. Below is how
Olufamous.com captured the pastor's
reaction:

"Enebeli claimed that I contacted his
family pleading with them that I could
heal him. This is a white lie because I
was not in the country at that time he
was referring to. If I travelled abroad
and contacted his family to bring him,
was I contacting them to bring him
abroad? How could I have contacted
them to bring Enebeli to the church for
me to heal him when I was abroad?

"On the contrary, we have a video,
capturing where he was begging me to
pray for him on the day he was brought
to the church but I ignored him. The
video also captured how I gave him my
reason that when he had a similar
ailment in 2010, and came to my church,
I prayed for him and told him to go
through our programme which he
didn’t deem necessary to do .

"The video capture him explaining that
after God used me to heal him, he
travelled to Benin to shoot a movie. I still
refused to pray for him. When I saw
him crying and begging, I couldn’t bear
it anymore, as I was moved to minister
unto him ...

"However, unlike the video on Youtube,
our video captured Enebeli walking
without any aid. This again showed that
the old man was lying, because a
national newspaper on June 1, reported
that Enebeli told them two people were
holding his legs . Watch our video and
tell me if anybody held his legs. We also
have pictures to buttress our claims.

"Our video also showed where I told
him about the importance of continuity
in order to sustain his healing.
Everybody in the healing ministry today
know, the importance of “Healing
School.” After ministering to Enebeli, he
did not return to complete the process .”

Asked why the ailing actor lied against
him, the Pastor replied: “ He knows that
it was all his fault that he didn’t
complete his healing process. Yet he
was too proud to tell the world the
truth . If I’m a fake man of God as he
tried to paint me, when he had a similar
case and ran to my church in 2010, I
prayed for him, was the miracle fake?
“We still have the video and other
proofs. After his healing, he also came to
our church for thanksgiving, and even
laid down at the altar thanking God for
his healing. Was his thanksgiving fake ?

Additionally, the movies that he
featured in between 2010 and last year
before he fell sick were evidence that he
was healed.

"If he wasn’t, he wouldn’t have featured
in those movies. We have the video of
when he confirmed these facts the last
time he visited our church. If I were to
be a fake pastor, was his first healing
fake? If it was fake, why did he come
back after two years for another “fake”
healing ?

“Meanwhile, on the day of his first and
second healing, some of his Nollywood
colleagues witnessed the healing. Those
actors and actress who were present
during the two separate occasions he
received his healing in the church have
been calling me, and were mad about
the lies he told the media against me.

Some of them are ready to testify that
Enebeli lied against me!”
Reacting to the controversial video
posted on Youtube, Pastor Fireman said:
“ We are not responsible for it. In our
church, people sometimes video things
with their phones. Up till now, I have
never posted any video of the healing
of a star on the net . I am a patron of
Nollywood. I have my certificate and ID
card as a proof of this claim. I know that
posting some kinds of videos of their
healing online will endanger their
career. So, I have never done it before.

“Somebody in the congregation
probably recorded the healing with his
or her camera phone. I couldn’t have
posted anything on the internet that
would tarnish the image of the veteran
actor. Since he has chosen to lie against
me, I have a duty to clear my name . I
have kept quiet enough about people
telling lies against me.

"Enebeli Elebuwa’s case is likeable to that
of a man who got his healing (for the
second time), yet failed to maintain it. At
the moment, he’s confused on how to
tell Nigerians that he received his
healing initially, but because of
disobidence, he lost it. However, I
forgive him. I still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment