Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Time Magazine Shows Provocative Picture Of A Mother Breastfeeding Her 3-Year-Old kid



The May 21 2012 cover of Time
magazine shows 26 year old mother of
two children, Jamie Lynne Grumet
breastfeeding her 3-year-old son, for a
story on “attachment parenting".

The stay-at-home mom based in Los
Angeles says her own mother breastfed
her until she was 6 years old, and plans
to breastfeed her children until they are
same age. She told Time magazine she
has given up trying to explain or reason
with people who are against her
methods.

I've given up reasoning with
strangers who see me nursing my
son and threaten 'to call social
services on me or that it’s child
molestation'. People have to realize
this is biologically normal. The more
people see it, the more it’ll become
normal in our culture. That’s what
I’m hoping. I want people to see it."

What is your opinion on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment