Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Song 2012: Justin Bieber Releases Song In Honor Of Single Moms 'Turn To You'

Justin Bieber's latest love song isn't for
girlfriend Selena Gomez -- it's for his mom,
Pattie Mallette.

Bieber has released a special Mother's Day
song called "Turn To You" about how hard
his mom worked to raise him as a single
mom, after having him at the young age of
18.

"You worked two jobs/ To keep a roof
above our heads/ You chose/ A life for me
no you never gave up/ I admire you/ For
the strength you’ve instilled in me," Bieber
sings on the heartfelt, mid-tempo track.
"You were so young/ You were just my age

"She had me at like the age I am now," he
said. "[The song is about] the struggles she
went through and how brave she was, and
I think the world needed to know that."
Bieber plans to donate the proceeds from
"Turn To You" to charity, to go toward
single mothers in need.

The singer's next full album, "Believe," will
be released on June 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment