Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

''I Definitely Want To Have More Kids'' - Beyonce


Beyonce says she now
knows the reason why she was born —
to give birth to children. The 30-year-old
mother of one spoke with ET’s Nancy
O’Dell at the fashionable MET Gala in NYC
Monday night.

In addition to preparing for an
upcoming tour, Beyonce said she wants
to put time aside from her busy
schedule to give her 4-month-old
daughter, Blue Ivy, a sibling.

“I definitely want to have more,” she
says. “I don’t know how many. God
knows I dont know yet.
“I have such a full life,” she added. “I
feel like now I know the reason that I
was born.”

From ET Online:

Although some might find that hard to
believe, the 30-year-old reveals that
her recent fitness regimen consists of
little time with a trainer. “I haven’t had
much time in the gym [since the baby
was born],” said Beyonce as she
literally dropped jaws in a sheer,
figure-hugging Givenchy Haute
Couture gown. “I’ve been rehearsing, I
have a show coming up and it’s my
first show in a year.”

At the very mention of her nearly
four-month-old bundle of joy,
Beyonce beams with pride, excited to
talk all about little Blue Ivy, who she
revealed was currently nestled safe
and sound in the company of mother
Tina Knowles and hubby Jay-Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment