Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I AM SEX STARVED –Actress Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out


You all know that controversial
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor have
been off the movie scenes for a long
time now, but she has find a way to
keep herself relevant through the media
with her different sexy stunts.

The endowed actress has replaced her
scarce movie roles with different
controversies in order to remain fresh
in the minds of her fans and
critics. Cossy recently talked about her
controversial life and possibly the
reason for it when she voiced her mind
out for all to hear and possibly help her.

To all those who have issues with her
way of life here is what she has to say
to them: "It is weird when people say I
am drunk or looked stoned... Truth is, I
am so sex starved that sometimes when
I snap, what I feel inside just have a
way of showing outside ," she revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment