Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Popular Comedian AY, Involved In Car Accident In Abuja



Top Lagos based comedian, AY on Sunday
April 29, had a close shave with death as
the car he was inside in Abuja was
involved in a serious crash. Sources say the
accident occurred around the
ThisDay Dome intersection in the Central
Business District of the city.

Fortunately, the popular comedian who
was sitting at the front seat of the Toyota
Siena car came out unhurt. He was said to
be returning from a church event at the
Trancorp Hilton Hotel when the accident
happened.

Thank God for your life, AY!

1 comment:

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house .
    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website.
    Reading this information So i'm satisfied to convey that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most indubitably will make sure to do not forget this web site and provides it a look regularly.
    My webpage - silverado 2003

    ReplyDelete