Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grandpa Sent To Prison For Fingering 3yrs Old Girl


A Surulere Magistrate Court has ordered that
a 56-year-old grandpa be remanded in
Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Lagos, for
allegedly fingering a three-year-old
girl. Investigations revealed that the
suspect and the parents of the girl reside in
the same building.

According to the mother of girl (name
withheld), “It’s the usual character of the
old papa, and he is not willing to turn a
new leaf. On the fateful day, which was the
41st day after my husband’s death, I was
looking for my daughter when one of my
neighbour’s daughters told me that she
was inside “fingering” daddy’s room ... I
stood at the man’s door, calling my
daughter. Suddenly, he opened the door
and pushed her out with her pant half-way
down. She was crying and calling: ‘My bum-
bum, my bum bum.”

The suspect, who resides at Block 1, Masha,
Surulere, Lagos, claimed to be a staff of
Mushin Local Government.

The matter was immediately reported at
the Bode Thomas Division, Surelere, where
policemen were sent to arrest the suspect.
The little girl was taken to hospital for
examination and the reports confirmed she
was sexually molested.

The man was charged to Magistrate Court 3,
Surulere where he pleaded not guilty to the
one-count charge. He was sent to prison in
the meantime while the case was
adjourned till 3 July, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment