Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

T.I. Feels "Phenomenal" Following 10- Month Prison Sentence


Instead, the 31-year-old rapper -- who was
released in late August -- is busy plotting
his career comeback, which kicked off over
the weekend with a slew of club
appearances, radio interviews and a BET
performance.

"I feel phenomenal," the hip-hop star (real
name: Clifford Harris, Jr.) tells MTV News.
"But I never really get a chance to soak up
the feeling of the moment because even as
we speak, I'm planning for the next
moment."

"I'm looking to the future and trying to just
move forward," T.I. added. "I refuse to
remain stagnant."

The "Whatever You Like" rapper is no
stranger to life behind bars. In 2009, T.I.
served seven months in an Arkansas prison
for trying to buy unregistered guns and
silencers from undercover federal agents in
2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment