Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rihanna Gets Naked, Says She's "Excited" for Ex Chris Brown


Rihanna's not one to hold a grudge.

Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive stripped
down and opened up to the magazine
about how she's moved past ex-boyfriend
Chris Brown brutally beating her in 2009.

"It's incredible to see how he pulled out of
it the way he did. Even when the world
seemed like it was against him, you know?"
the 23-year-old told Esquire.

"I really like the music he's putting out. I'm
a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan,"
she added. "Obviously, I had some
resentment toward him for a while, for
obvious reasons. But I've put that behind
me."

So how and why was the Barbados-born
beauty able to move past her anger
towards Brown, 22? "It was taking up too
much of my time," she explained. "It was
too much anger. I'm really excited to see
the breakthrough he's had in his career. I
would never wish anything horrible for
him. Never. I never have."

In Feb. 2011 -- with Rihanna's permission --
an L.A. judge lifted the "S&M" singer's
restraining order against Brown. Under the
new conditions, the exes can have contact,
provided that Brown doesn't harass, annoy
or molest Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment