Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pictures: Kaka Igbokwe Weds The Lady His Late Mother, Christy Essien Picked For Him







Late music legend, Christy Essien
Igbokwe's second son, Kaka Igbokwe
chinwuba tied the knot on saturday
(october 8) few weeks after his mother
was buried. Kaka disclosed that the date
has been picked by his mother, Christy
Essien before she passed away. Kaka
who is also a hiphop Artiste got married
to Chioma Mary Ebubedike.

The wedding ceremony which was held
at Arch Bishop Vinning Memorial Church,
Ikeja Lagos was attended by Former
Minister of information and
communication, Prof. Dora Akunyili.
Well, in a recent interview Kaka
(Mummy's boy) had with vanguard,
claimed his mother chose the girl to
marry for him. And I was quite surprised

" I met my would be wife thirteen years
ago in high school. We remained friends
until we started dating three years ago.
But I couldn't bring her home because
of the fear of Mummy. But when she
asked that we bring home our
girlfriends, I picked courage. She asked
me to write
down the names of all my girlfriends
and I gave her just two names. She
chose Chioma and that was it"

No comments:

Post a Comment