Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nadia Buari's Dad Angry Over Sex Video



Alhaji Sidiku Buari, biological father of sweet
actress Nadia Buari, has expressed strong
reservations about an attempt to link his
daughter to a sex video acted by Roxie
West, an American.
“I don’t want to talk about this because the
whole thing is under investigations and
there are several ways of knowing who is
behind this. Just before this incident,
someone had asked me to pay an amount
of $100,000 and if I did not pay the money,
the reputation of my family would be
destroyed. There is more to this but putting
it in the public domain would not be good
for now,” Alhaji Buari told Us yesterday.

Nadia, we gathered, is currently on a
business trip outside Ghana.
Sidiku Buari, a renowned movie producer,
musician and onetime President of the
Musicians Union of Ghana, complained that
whoever started the speculation was being
very unfair to the entertainment industry in
Ghana and Nadia.
“I mean I am now a happy man that the
truth has come to light that the lady
involved is Roxie West and not my
daughter. My daughter can never do such a
thing and no Ghanaian celebrity can do that.
And to spread stories that my daughter or
any other Ghanaian celebrity has done such
a thing does not help anyone because we all
have a reputation to protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment