Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Latest On Ghanaian Star Actress,Jackie Appiah


Ghanaian screen goddess,Jackie Appiah has
yet again dismissed widespread gist
making the rounds that she is pregnant
with baby Number 2.

Recall that about 2 months back there were
gists around town that the actress was
pregnant and that was the reason why she
has kept herself from the public scene.Then
Jackie spoke to us about the issue and
attributed her long trip to the U.S and
Turkey,which kept her off the scene for a
while to the rumour.

However,in the last 2 weeks,the gists
returned to town that as against her claims
in the interview she granted about 2
months ago,the gifted actress is actually
pregnant.The new gist is further aided by
the fact that much of Jackie has not been
seen actually on the public scene in Ghana
lately,which led credence to the story that
the actress might be hiding the pregnancy
from the public.

Last week however,Jackie spoke again on
the story and could not hide her amazement
at why people have been going about town
saying that she was hiding her pregnancy
from the public.

For God’s sake,how can I do such a thing?
Is it a bad thing If I am pregnant and why
would I want to hide it from the public? I
am married and I have a baby already,so
what is the big deal If I get pregnant
again?.

Jackie lamented to us I just returned from
Nigeria,where I was on a movie set with
Emeka Ike and other Nollywood stars,if I
was actually pregnant,could I have hid it
from them too? To me,getting pregnant is
a good thing
She also said, if the story had been through
when they first started it over 2 months
ago,wouldn’t it have become so obvious
by now? I am still shooting new movies
and if I am truly pregnant,I would have
stopped by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment