Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

''I Prefer Masturbation To Sex'' Says Drake


Most men prefer masturbating alone to
engaging in sexual intercourse with
women. They won’t tell you that
because that is their little secret. Not that
a heterosexual man would kick a
woman out of his bed, but the fact is
that even married men give themselves
a helping hand at least daily.

Rap Kingpin, Aubrey Graham, aka Drake,
recently sat down with ELLE magazine
for an in-depth interview. He said “the
15 or 20 seconds after a man reaches
his climax is the realest moment he’ll
ever have in his life.” Drake added:
“And if you happen to be with
somebody that isn’t someone you want
to converse with, you start feeling like, I
wish I was just here watching True
Blood by myself .”

Drake also mentioned using naked
pictures of women for masturbation
purposes.

“If you send them without me asking,
it’s like, You’ve done this before. But
I’m away a lot. If there’s a woman I’m
into, I might want to get a picture
from her to handle business myself, as
opposed to doing something I might
regret.”

This might also explain why so many
black men are turning to other men for
comfort and companionship. Another
man would definitely understand that
the 15 or 20 seconds after ejaculation is
a very special moment for men.

Read more excerpts from the
interview after the break!

On getting hurt by Rihanna:

“At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean
to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt
because I slowly started to realize what
it was. I guess I thought it was more.
That was the first girl with any fame
that paid me any mind. You spend days
reading about this person in magazines.
All of a sudden you have this number-
one song and you’re at some birthday
party and there she is. And you’re just
some naive kid from Toronto staying in
some shitty-ass hotel who got invited to
this party on a whim. That’s just how it
happened.”

On his fake Twitter marriage to Nicki
Minaj :

“I don’t know if we were really
pretending. I’d marry Nicki. I think Nicki
would be one of the only people that
would understand me at the end of all
of this and be able to love me.”

On being lonely:

“When you’re on the road and moving
city to city, when someone isn’t there at
the end of the night, you feel empty.
The 15 or 20 seconds after a man
reaches his climax is the realest moment
he’ll ever have in his life. And if you
happen to be with somebody that isn’t
someone you want to converse with,
you start feeling like, I wish I was just
here watching True Blood by myself.”

On bringing girls home to mom:

“The most intense thing I’ve ever done
was bring a girl to Passover dinner. [My
mom] just wants me to be happy, but
I’m sure she’d love it if I married a
Jewish girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment