Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DISSED: Dudley doesn’t have the time for Rihanna


According to British tabloid The Mirror,
Dudley dismissed rumors that he and
Rihanna are dating. The fighter-turned-
model said he just doesn’t have the time
to be Rihanna’s beard: “My career is my
biggest priority right now,” he said.

At his mom’s home in East London
yesterday, he told the paper: “We had
fun together, but I don’t know whether
I will see her again to be honest.” He
added: “I’d like to go to America …but
for work.”

Rihanna is featured on the cover of this
month’s Esquire magazine. In the cover
story, the self-hating singer, who is
bisexual, revealed that she still struggles
with her feelings of inadequacy, which
leads her to pine away for the
unavailable men who often end up
brutalizing her.

Rihanna revealed she was still a fan of
Brown’s despite the fact that he
pummeled and kicked her into a bloody
mess in 2009: “It was too much anger.
I’m really excited to see the
breakthrough he’s had in his career,”
she said.
“Even when the world seemed like it
was against him, you know? I really like
the music he’s putting out. I’m a fan of
his stuff. I’ve always been a fan. I would
never wish anything horrible for him.
Never. I never have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment