Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Celebrity Quote: 2Face Innocent Idibia


As we go through life,we all suffer
betrayals.Even Jesus was betrayed by one
of his disciples Judas Iscariot.I have been
betrayed but I won’t want to comment
about it.

It’s a path so painful that I don’t even
want to go there.Just like betrayals,I have
also suffered heartbreak on account of a
woman.

Again,it’s better to let sleeping dogs lie.Let
me just say that love is a strong force
which can conquer anybody,even if you
are Tuface. It happened to me long ago.

I have loved and have been loved.When it
comes to love,I am as Innocent as my
name Innocent Idibia.I have never come
across a virgin all my life.The only person I
have disvirgined is me.Myself.The fact that
I have not come across a virgin does not
mean there are no virgins.What I am
saying is that I have never jammed a
virgin.I don’t know what I will do the day
I come across a virgin.Will I marry her?

The truth is marriage is not in my plans.I
will never marry.Let me put it that
bluntly.I don’t want to marry.I am angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment