Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

50 cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids In Fight Against Hunger



Rapper 50 cent is planning to feed 1 billion
african kids in fight against hunger.He
recently launched an energy drink
called street king which has already sold
out in many stores in the US . The high
number of pre-orders of the beverage
enabled 50 Cent to send the United Nations
a check towards hunger programs.


According to the drink's website, 50 cent
travelled to Africa last year for the
worldcup and his eyes were opened to
rampant poverty and hunger across the
continent. He said he is in talks with Justin
Bieber, Lady Gaga, Usher and Drake about
the initiative in order to achieve his aim.The
website shows 2.5 Million kids have been
fed already. The rapper said about his
fundraising goals,

“I’m really serious about it (hunger relief).
So far I’ve been able to feed 2.5 million
(kids), but I wanna feed a billion. When I
said I’d do it in five years, I was being really
conservative. I’ll do it a lot faster I said five
years because that’s (the norm) when I
create a business plan, but I think I can do it
in half that time.”
50 cent has been releasing songs titled
Streetking Energy and has also been
tweeting alot about the plan.One of his
tweets above

No comments:

Post a Comment